Hello from Kermanshah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Kermanshah

First of all, sorry to Behrooz and Gonjeeshk, you send me messages quite a long time ago but I was really busy and don't really use my e-mail actually, so I kind of forgot about it and I had some other things going on. And yes I am alive and well, I was just not very sure if I wanted to continue posting like on the other forum,s

But anyway, I'm here now. Maybe a bit late... I see a lot of members from the other forum signed up here. That is good news. I hope to see you guys here more often. We can start working to make this place more active.

It was a real pitty what happend to the other site. It just seemed to completely disappear.

Comment

Nice to see you here!

Comment

This is a pleasant surprise.

Welcome Kermanshahi. It's great to have you here. There is already a thread to welcome you, here http://www.middleeastdefence.net/for...-where-are-you With you here, we can make this forum great. Thanks.

Comment

wow thats a good surprise WCB bro

Comment

welcome to the forum...
            How to Fight Spam. The more you clean up your email, the faster it grows. Receiving Spam email is not only annoying, bothersome, and sometimes expensive, it could also cause you to completely have everything on your computer deleted. Spam...
            Last edited by Gonjeeshk; 05-19-2015, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X