Food and drink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I generally only ever drink teas.
    Green tea if I'm at an Asian restaurant.
    Black tea at work or home.
    A retired coworker came over and gave me a couple of boxes of Chai Tea as a gift from his daughter. (She works for a distributor). They knew I liked tea and thought of me. It's a little spicy, my wife loves it, I also enjoy it once in a while.

Supper last night was pizza. Cheese pizza from Pizza Hut. Nothing exciting. Baking salmon with roast potatos for tonight's dinner.

Comment

That sounds good, Abu. I've tried different teas but wasn't impressed with the green kind. Some of the teas with herbs or spices are nice. You can add this to black tea.

Comment

There's a sushi restaurant in town owned by a Japanese chef named Toshi.
        Toshi's family owns a tea plantation in Osaka Japan. They have had this tea plantation passed down from father to son, since the 12th century. This is the green tea they serve in his restaurant. The history and heritage simply blew me away.

Is that honey?

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Sulayman View Post
          Toshi's family owns a tea plantation in Osaka Japan. They have had this tea plantation passed down from father to son, since the 12th century. This is the green tea they serve in his restaurant. The history and heritage simply blew me away.
          That's very impressive. Some people have very old and surprising family histories. Do they have written records of that?

How do they serve it, to improve its taste?

Is that honey?
          No. It's crystallised sugar with bits of saffron stuck to it. You can buy the sugar without saffron but, that kind is white. It can be used to flavour hot drinks, by leaving it to melt in one.

Comment

Is that honey?

I think it is saffron infused rock candy.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonjeeshk View Post

No. It's crystallised sugar with bits of saffron stuck to it. You can buy the sugar without saffron but, that kind is white. It can be used to flavour hot drinks, by leaving it to melt in one.

My kids never wait for the tea. They just eat it.

Comment

I generally only ever drink teas.
                Green tea if I'm at an Asian restaurant.
                Black tea at work or home.
                A retired coworker came over and gave me a couple of boxes of Chai Tea as a gift from his daughter. (She works for a distributor). They knew I liked tea and thought of me. It's a little spicy, my wife loves it, I also enjoy it once in a while.

Supper last night was pizza. Cheese pizza from Pizza Hut. Nothing exciting. Baking salmon with roast potatos for tonight's dinner.

Last night it was Loobia Polo for me. Baked salmon and roast potatos sounds healthy. I plan on doing chicken kebab tomorrow.

Marinade chicken thigh in yogurt, liquefied onion, turmeric, lime juice, salt, pepper, olive oil, for 24 hours. Then of course grill. Optional: Saffron.

This is my recipie.

Comment

Originally posted by Behrooz Boonabi View Post

My kids never wait for the tea. They just eat it.
                  It's very hard, but nice. It's good in other hot drinks, as well, like hot milk.

Comment

Originally posted by kasaeed View Post
                    drink lassi :-)
                    I've heard of it, but not tried it http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lassi What's it like?

Comment

Lassi looks good.

Comment

Just had pasta with mushrooms and herbs, in a creamy sauce. Like this

Comment

http://www.khanapakana.com/recipe/63...0/brain-masala
                          I had maghaz aka brain masalah today with Naan :-)

Comment

Originally posted by kasaeed View Post
                            http://www.khanapakana.com/recipe/63...0/brain-masala
                            I had maghaz aka brain masalah today with Naan :-)
                            What kind of brain is in that? What's it like?

Comment

pasta and makrone
                              Last edited by Gonjeeshk; 04-24-2015, 04:26 PM.

Comment

I also love to take tea and coffee. But nowadays guys, diabetic patients are increasing. My grandfather is also a diabetic patient. Therefore I will always be in touch with diabetologist doctors. The detail of all medical facilities is easily available on nearbyall com.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X